Friday, August 8, 2008

Am I Really Blogging

Did I really just set up a blog? I'm not quite sure??? If so-- maybe I will begin sharing some words with those of you in blogging land:) I'm a little nervous sharing my words in such an open space where any one can view and read-- so bear with me.
I can't believe I am actually taking this moment to do something for me. My minutes are shared with 3 children and a hard working husband. I tend to give most of my minutes away to my loved ones but lately those minutes have been given away too much and are followed by me yelling and feeling frustrated. God is helping me take baby steps in the direction of balance. When I wake up and give my first minutes to Him --things tend to fall into place or at least when they are not in place-- I'm in the frame of mind to pray first or take a minute to breath so I don't yell. Today is a good day. I may have only yelled once:) I know I have several hours to go but let's pray I will make it through this day with a balanced tone in my voice as I seek peace when my tone starts to raise:)

5 comments:

bethiemae said...

you know I have a harder time being "real" w/ my words on this blog than I do w/ sharing my poems on the other blog. Makes NO sense but hey...
It's good to have some you time - I'm glad you're doing that.

Linda Roberts said...

When you feel like yelling...blog instead! Love you and i look forward to the words you have to share.

Laura said...

WHOO HOOO!! WElcome to the blogging world! Hope that you will have fun. I check all my friends blogs quite often and I am glad to add you to my list of friends blogging.

JandK Walters said...

I am thrilled to see your blogs and love your words myself- truly they have been life giving to me, thank you friend.

The Other K Wick said...

Welcome to the blooging world. I have found that putting all the happy, angry, stressed and overwhelming thoughts in a blog go a long way in maintaining my mental and spirital health. I hope the same for you.